If you are cool enough to already have this cover (originally penned by Phil Phillips ) in your music library, you probably don’t need to be here. Seriously. Go and sexually prosper in ways that others can only dream.
CD3 (20 / 79:54)
36. Chicago – If You Leave Me Now 03:56
37. The Beach Boys – God Only Knows 02:45
38. Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band – Too Much Time 02:46
39. Dexys Midnight Runners – Listen To This 03:14
40. The Style Council – Headstart For Happiness 03:16
41. Crowded House – It’s Only Natural 03:28
42. Chic – I Want Your Love 03:27
43. Change – The Glow Of Love 03:36
44. Robert Palmer – She Makes My Day 04:18
45. Van Morrison – Sweet Thing 04:20
46. Sister Sledge – Thinking Of You 04:23
47. Marvin Gaye – I Want You 04:29
48. Bad Company – Feel Like Makin’ Love 05:07
49. Spandau Ballet – I’ll Fly For You 05:07
50. Minnie Riperton – Inside My Love 04:43
51. Brook Benton Feat. Cold Grits – Rainy Night In Georgia 03:47
52. Nina Simone – Wild Is The Wind 06:56
53. Rose Royce – Wishing On A Star 04:47
54. Kate Bush – The Man With The Child In His Eyes 02:38
55. John Martyn – May You Never 02:43
Who complied this list? I understand you wish to pay homage to a few legends, where is Mahalia Jackson or Tina Turner if that’s what you’re doing? I read a few comments about those writing their own material….I don’t think that’s what the writer is trying to convey because ‘singer’ is the key word! Are you considering record sales? If so, then Beyonce should be on there (even tho I don’t think she’s a contender but she has paid her dues)! Also HOW IN THE WORLD could you not include Lisa Fisher, Minni Ripperton, Angela Bofill and Heather Headly? When you say undeniable you mean undisputed or incapable of being denied…correct? Well I can dispute a few of your choices. When I think of a black female that sing….I think quality!
Do you have a looking for porn?
Well, here is a good piece of news for you. If you are looking for some porn videos, you have come to the right place.!
From Eric Clapton and Rick Springfield’s songs about pining over your friend’s lover to Nina Simone and Amy Winehouse’s tortured songs about loving a man who isn’t capable of loving you back, there’s a song and a story from every genre of music that anyone who has ever known the particular pain of wanting someone you can’t have can relate to. Listen to it on Spotify or browse the list below to check out your favorites.